Terms and Conditions
By using the service offered by Salvo’s car mechanic you agree to and are bound by the terms and conditions below:
- Although we make every attempt to ensure that all the content on this site is correct and accurate, Salvo’s car mechanic cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this Service, and are not liable for any problems or losses arising from errors in the content.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- Users agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Salvo’s are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- We reserve the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time.
- As a User of the website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions by visiting this section
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Salvo’s. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Salvo’s to use any item displayed.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Salvo’s have no control over them. If we include links to other websites this does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Parts and Labour are guaranteed for 12 months. However this only applies to default parts. Equally we can not be liable for prior or post work on your vehicle
- Verbal or written agreement will be necessary to start work on any vehicle
- If work has commenced on your vehicle customers are obliged to continue with the work/repair already committed to
- Customers can cancel any work/repair/service 24 hours prior to the work/repair/service commencing unless specialist parts have been ordered
- We do not offer our customers a refund
- We can supply original manufacturer/main dealer parts at special requests otherwise we use generic parts.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will not use any personal information obtained via this website for any purpose other than that stated when the information is gathered. We adhere to the terms of the Data Protection Act, and take the security and value of any information you supply us very seriously. We will not share your information with any third party unless required to do so by legal requirement
- We collect information about you in 2 ways: firstly through the online forms and from you directly
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your requests and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- The type of information we may collect about you includes: your name address, phone number, email address and vehicle information.
- We will not e-mail you unless you have given us your consent.
- We will not pass your on any information to any other parties.
- All information (vehicle information or personal private information) gathered or given to Salvo’s Vehicle mechanic will be securely stored.
- Note that web analytics software is used on this website. This uses first party cookies to gather anonymous browsing data and aggregates this to allow us to see visitor trend behaviour on the website to allow us to improve its effectiveness. This information is not used for any other purpose and is not shared with any other websites to target advertising to you. If you do not wish this to happen please disable cookies or do not use the website. Contact us for more details.